Design & Planning Services
Our design and planning department offer creative design and professional planning services. Producing innovative ideas brought to the client as detailed, aesthetic drawings which provide a clear picture of the proposed finished product.
(Please also see our Project Management Outline).
Should planning permission be required we provide the complete service, expanding our ideas into a thorough and detailed application package, including:
- Digital Topographical Survey (For submission & drawing preparations)
- Site Location Plan
- Landscape as Existing - Existing Spot Levels/Contours
- Enabling Works - Tree Protection, Primary Drainage, Site Clearance & Safety
- Landscape Master Plan - Proposed Layout, Greens, Tees, Bunkers, Lakes etc. Existing & Proposed Spot Levels/Contours. Proposed Tree Planting/Native Woodland Planting etc.
Design Statement - Document:
- Justification Statement
- Public Rights of Way
- Change of Use of Land
- Environmental Impact Regulations
- Existing Services
- Schedule of Works
Landscape Design Statement - Document:
- Planning Considerations
- Landscape Proposals
- Earthworks Method Statement
- Landscape Appraisal
- Visual Impact Survey
- Hydrological context of development
- Liaising with - Planning Officers, The Environment Agency, County Archaeologist, Natural England and Highways etc, prior to submitting the planning application, through to determination.